Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I combine the Tresemme shampoo/conditioner and heat protection spray with the CHI silk infusion?

I straighten my hair everyday and right now i use got2be and john frieda, but I am thinking of switching to tresemme shampoo and heat protection spray and the CHI silk infusion, will it work better for my hair and make it silky smooth????


I have very thin hair and it tends to get frizzy and when i straighten it with my old straightener, it flips out(but my chi is coming in the mail soon).Can I combine the Tresemme shampoo/conditioner and heat protection spray with the CHI silk infusion?
Wow i love you girl! I absolutely love John Frieda Brilliante Brunette Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner! It makes my hair so silky! I think you should stick with that. You can definatley shampoo with Tresseme Shampoo and Conditioner and then apply some silk infusion in your hair before you blow dry or air dry, then apply a little more before u flat iron. Chi Silk infusion is also AMAZING!! i love it so much and it works WONDERS! Chi is also the best iron next to the really spendy GHD. You go girl! Your gonna do fine :D


Also try using the John Frieda Brunette Volumizing Shampoo or the whole new John Frieda Volumizing Line they just came out with!! OR if you say your hair gets really frizzy, john frieda has the Brunetter Lustrous Smooth Shampoo and Conditoner. Try any combination or John Frieda Brunetter Volume or Lustrous Smooth or John Frieda Luxurios Volume! I would say... Shampoo with John Frieda Brunette Volume cuz it wont make your hair so flat and fine, John Frieda Lustrous Smooth Brunette Conditioner to make it smooth and silky, and Chi Silk Infusion before u dry it and before u flat iron. ROCK ON GIRL!!
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment