Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I know if the shampoo I use is suitable for my hair?

I do got a little dandruff


My scalp is a little oily


My hair was long but now i cut is short


I am going bald V shape


I do eat healthy





basically I do not know what on earth my hair and scalp need





I tried Pantene, head and shoulders, Clear, do sometimes place olive oil on my scalp, i bath once each twice day





I just really do not know what i am doing.How can I know if the shampoo I use is suitable for my hair?
go to a local chemist and ask which shampoo is best suited for your hair, i also use johnsons baby shampoo for my scalp as it reduces the dandruff in my hair, if you are going bold you really need to ask a professional, or go to the doctors because you might have some sort of conditionHow can I know if the shampoo I use is suitable for my hair?
pantene makes your hair fall out!


if head %26amp; shoulders didnt work i really dont kno


about the dandruff part.


i cant use the same shampoo everyday i have a few different brands of


shampoos and conditioners and i use a different one every shower %26amp;%26amp; i wash my hair first while conditioner is in my hair in a ponytail i do whatever else i need to do and before i get out the shower i rinse the conditioner out %26amp;%26amp; my hair lady said i have perfectly healthy hair..


so maybe you should try that.
Ok, use a shampoo that says ';Clarifying'; on it like Herbal Essences Drama Clean. It's even better if you find a clarifying shampoo for dandruff! Shower, do not bathe. Go buy a ';Deep Conditioner'; and follow the directions on the back. Soon you will have good hair!





My mom's a retired hairstylist, I know these things. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment