Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you get American Crew shampoo for men in the UK?

I use it back home in Canada, but since I've landed in the UK I've been using Herbal Essences and its absoltuely murdering my hair. Thin and weak.Can you get American Crew shampoo for men in the UK?
Yes you can get it in the UK. They sell it in a salon called Jacks of london. I know for sure they have them in the one in Birmingham. They sell all the crew products. I hope this has helped.Can you get American Crew shampoo for men in the UK?
try ebay.com
what i found is that you cant buy it there, however call around the local salons... heres a couple links for online purchasing the american crew gooood luck sweetie...
You can buy anything now a days on the internet.....GET TO SURFING THE INTERNET FOR SHAMPOO

No comments:

Post a Comment