Monday, November 21, 2011

Does pantene prov beautiful lengths shampoo and condtioner actually work?

It does for me but everyones hair is different so I don't know how yours will react to it,





I say just give it a go,


:DDoes pantene prov beautiful lengths shampoo and condtioner actually work?
I've tried both Pantene and Herbal Essences long hair shampoos, and I've been pretty unimpressed with the Pantene Beautiful Lengths shampoo. I've gone through almost the entire bottle of shampoo and conditioner, and my hair is not any softer, and it doesn't feel any stronger. On the contrary, it feels more brittle. I loved the way Herbal Essences made my hair feel, but I started having scalp problems after using it for a few weeks and had to switch. But everyone is different after all.





Don't count Aussie out! I've used it for years, and even though they don't have a long hair shampoo/conditioner (yet), it still makes my hair look great. I only changed it up to help with buildup. I plan on switching back when I get through the rest of this Pantene.

No comments:

Post a Comment