Monday, November 21, 2011

What's your favorite brand of shampoo to use?

Which one is your favorite and why?





So far I've used Sunsilk, Pantene ProV, and Garnier Fructise and so far I think the Garneir works the best(and it smells so good).What's your favorite brand of shampoo to use?
Garnier is the shampoo i have found that actually does what they claim it will do





for example: Length and Strength for hard-to-grow long hair made my hair grow quickly








it smells yummy too =]What's your favorite brand of shampoo to use?
I think sunsilk i good than other i use only sunsilk i have no idea any other shampoo
I LOVE Herbal Essence because it smells wonderful and it really gives you the fresh out of the shower feel.
Australian made and owned Nature's Organics, because they work, they smell good, they're NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, and they're less harmful to the environment: http://www.naturesorganics.com.au/about_…





(Very reasonably priced, too.)





((No, I don't have shares in the company - wish I did!))
Definitely TresEmmé, works wonders if you leave the conditioner in for a while. And it smells better than any other shampoo I've ever used. And they come in huge bottles too, so you don't have to keep buying more every week.
suave does it for a whole lot less
HERBAL ESSENCES.ot wprks the best for me and smells soooooooooooooo good.i love the berries in school everyones like ur hair smells really good.try it and ull love it
Sunsilk, Pantene ProV, and Garnier Fructise and so far I think the Garneir works the best too ;)
Garnier Fructise ,yes, it works best
well i was using that one shampoo that is specifically for black hair...





wasnt it pantene pro v or something like that...but i cannot seem to find it now..





so i tend to use shampoo that is specifically for dyed hair..





but i change it around..so i really have no fave..
biosilk cleanse. it makes hair shiny and silky
Dove


I use the Damaged Hair one( plus the condiitoner)...even though my hair isn't damaged.


It makes my hair unbelievably soft and silky- and just gorgeous looking!
i use rusk.


they have cool bottles, and they don't test on animals. :D


plus, it works better than head%26amp;shoulders at keeping dandruff at bay.
Alchemy - Its amazing!
Control Freak by Bedhead - best thing that ever happened to me (y)
heirbel escences
id go with TresEmmé


because my hair feels really soft and never gets knotty


plus smells great

No comments:

Post a Comment