Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it advisable to use shampoo everyday?

I am using Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution. Do you think this will effect? Is it advisable to shampoo my hair evreryday?If I will use Sunsilk everyday, is it good? How many times should I use shampoos in one week. how about conditioners, is it good to use everyday?Is it advisable to use shampoo everyday?
well you should wash your hair every other day or every two days because if you wash your hair every day you wash out the oils that adds shine to your hair and it makes it healthy and everytime you wash your hair you should use conditionerIs it advisable to use shampoo everyday?
no you are only supposed to wash your hair every other day.


i wash my hair every day, and it gets to the point where if i dont wash it i feel gross and stuff. dont get in to it.


wash your hair every other day.
Well since at school for me, we have gym every day so I take a shower everynight. So what I do is a shampoo everyday and I condition every other day. Hope I helped. (:
Sure! And clarifying shampoo is the best for everyday use!
Shampoo every day only if you have fine or oily hair.
i would use them every other day

No comments:

Post a Comment