Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best moisturizing shampoo for dogs?

My dog has dry, itchy skin (atopic dermatitis, I believe) and I want something that will help to moisturize it.What's the best moisturizing shampoo for dogs?
I have a Shepard mix that has dry itchy skin And iused alot of different shampoos with no luck. Then I tried Virbac and it did the trick. I also give my Dog Omega 3 fish oil pills 1 a day. But i wouldnt give any advice without telling you to have a vet check out your dog. It could be an allergy that your dog is suffering fromWhat's the best moisturizing shampoo for dogs?
Oatmeal shampoo is good, make sure to use conditioner for dogs as well.





Also, have you tried adding fish oil to your dog's food? It works wonders, I promise. I squirt fish oil pills on my dogs' food... they all have beautiful coats. Not only that, but it contains Omega 3's and 6's ,,, as well as Taurin to support a healthy heart.
Oatmeal Shampoo and Tea Tree Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment