Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a really good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?

I am a guy. I have really dry hair. Please I will take any recommendations. thanks.What is a really good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
dove...cool moistureWhat is a really good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Avon has some good products. I like dove too. In conditioner I swear by loreal. But recently I used a sunsilk conditioner which was pretty good too. You can try hot oil massages with olive oil if not once a week, try at least once a month. It works wonders with dry hair. But if you find it too troublesome, try using the hair masks for damaged hair. They are ready to use and easily available too.
I like the Infusium products. There are shampoos, conditioning rinses, and leave-in conditioning treatments in the line of products, and they all work fabulously.
I use Aussie Moist Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner.





Also, alot of the dryness can come from sun damage. Try and spray your hair with a leave-in conditioner w/ SPF 15. It's a little tricky to find but the difference is noticeable.
Try Neutrogena Triple Moisture also Suave products are really good for moisturizing.
dove


=]
This is easy for me because I was in the same boat as you are. My hair is fine and dry, a nightmare for us girls. The best shampoo I've used is Aveda. It's all natural and can be pricey, but you don't have to use very much, just a quarter size amount and it will last a long time. You can use their ';Damage Remedy'; shampoo and conditioner after you get your next cut or if your hair is not too dry go ahead and use the ';Pure Abundance'; or the ';Rosemary Mint'; shampoo %26amp; conditioner. You'll need the conditioner which helps the dryness. Another great brand is ';Bumble%26amp; Bumble'; gentle shampoo and conditioner. You can get these brands or a location of a salon that sells them from their web sites. Good Luck!
herbal essence has a really good shampoo and so does dove
I use sunsilk Hydra Shampoo and Conditioner and after I get out of the shower, I use Sunsilk Hydar TLC leave in conditioner. I have thick, frizzy hair and the leave in conditioner takes the weight off and make it silky. Very nice!!!





On curly, thick hair you should never use heat. Also, when your conditioning your hair, leave it in for 3-5min. and rinse with cold water, not hot. Hot water is only for taking off the dirt during shampooing. Think of it this way, when you take a hot shower, your skin gets dry after you get out and you have to moisturize with lotion, think of your hair in the same way.





P.S


The one I use is SUNSILK in the PINK bottles
SUNSILK_ Hydra TLC





BRIGHT PINK BOTTLE! Works Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment