Monday, November 21, 2011

I love to use different smelling shampoo. What kind do u like?

Is this bad for your hair? I have all kinds of brands and smells.I love to use different smelling shampoo. What kind do u like?
I'm into SAMY from www.samysalon.com I get it in Walgreen, buy 1 get 1 free...I love the brand and the smell....I'm one of those women how stand in the Shampoo aisle and openest every bottle and smells it first.lolI love to use different smelling shampoo. What kind do u like?
Biolage smells really good
paul mitchell- awapuhi
i get the bottle of shampoo down by the floor that costs 99cents for a gallon
i heard it was good to switch shampoos every few months, i use tressemme' or how ever you spell it also love herbal essence... yum..
herbal essences...it's my signature ';hair scent';
I don't see y it would and I love anything mango or an ocean breeze or somehting like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment