Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a really good Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated and dry hair?

Dove. They have special shampoos and conditioners just for color treated hair.What is a really good Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated and dry hair?
try the professional brands like john frieda, for color treated hairWhat is a really good Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated and dry hair?
Kerastae chroma protect, only at fine salons or try biolage
you should try thermasilk moisture infusing shampoo and conditioner
herbal essence for color treated and dry hair. duhh
pantene pro-v
ok, i read the other answers, and i would have to say that garnier fructiesse has been the best for me so far. it leaves my hair really soft!!!
Paul Mitchell and/or Biolage works best for me
I find that it's best to use hot oil treatments occasionaly as coloured hair can be dry and dull from the strong chemicals in products such as Loreal/





Keratse are a liuttle expensive but really good, invest in their intense hair conditioner which really works on dry listless hair.
I love the Loreal Vive for color treated hair, and they make a conditioner that's incredible for dry hair!
Alberto VO5's Passion Fruit shampoo and conditioner.


But the best is Tres' Semme. It makes your hair soft and manageable while giving your hair blinding luster.
try GARNIER fructies fortifying shampoo for colored hair, you simply love that product
I would try Dove Shampoo. I color my hair and it seems as if thats the only shampoo thats works well on me.
A Product called ';Nixiom'; it's expensive but really works they have shampoo and conditioner and a whole entire line of other great products.
Hmmm... I have the same problem as you. I suggest using Dove, Pantene or Garnier Fructis. Instead of focusing on smells, they focus on making your hair into good shape. Avoid using Loreal and Herbal Essences, too much chemicals in them that damage your hair severley.


As a tip, change your shampoo/conditioner daily, once you use it too often it doesn't work well anymore, because your hair is so used to it.


I suggest doing


1 month Dove, next Pantene, next Garnier Fructis, then Dove and so on...





Good luck on figuring out the ideal shampoo/conditioner!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment