Monday, November 21, 2011

I got Horse and Mane shampoo to make my hair grow longer,how fast does this work?

i had really long hair to the middle of my back and like an idiot i let my boyfriend cut it off really short, i had emo hair and now that we are broken up, its been 5 months and its slowly growing i can put it in a small ponytail now.





but what i want to know is how fast does this shampoo work and will when will it start working?I got Horse and Mane shampoo to make my hair grow longer,how fast does this work?
So here's the thing- no shampoo, conditioner, or any other product applied to the hair will make it grow faster. Hair grows from underneath your scalp, so putting something on the hair or scalp will not help.





A good diet and vitamin supplements will help a little, but you are just going to have to be patient. You should keep your ends trimmed and avoid using a lot of heat or chemicals on your hair. If you are really desperate for long hair right now, you may want to try some clip in extensions. I got Horse and Mane shampoo to make my hair grow longer,how fast does this work?
the mane and tail shampoo won't actually make your hair grow any faster. all it does is make it healthier by keeping it moisturized and such. just keep your hair healthy and maybe take some vitamins [[they have nail and hair ones at like walmart or something]. it'll grow back eventually [having the same problem. i cut it super short back in march and i can finally put it all in a short ponytail. my hair also grows slow, it's a pain in the ***. lol]


good luck dear =]
keep your hair healthy, that's all you can do.
i seriously doubt that the shampoo will make your hair grow faster. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment