Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone here used Ovation shampoo or their hair products?

I keep hearing about them on the radio.Has anyone here used Ovation shampoo or their hair products?
I highly recommend it. Being from San Diego, I've heard about Ovation quite a bit. Its made by a local company in Vista California and I use it religiously.( It's so worth the money.)


I saw my hair, which was colored and fryed from my straightener transform into a shiny, healthy Pantene looking commercial head of hair in about 4 months of use. No bull*^%#! It is a bit pricey, but who doesn't think having a beautiful head of hair is priceless?Has anyone here used Ovation shampoo or their hair products?
I love Ovation. It has made my hair so healthy and manageable... I highly recommend it! Report Abuse

I, too, love Ovation. I used it for 3 months and I can tell my hair has been transformed. It takes about 2 months to see actual results. It's an amazing product and I'm going to pony up the $$$ again, because it's worth it! Report Abuse

ive never heard of it.....try google

No comments:

Post a Comment