Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I use a shampoo, conditioner and a leave in conditioner all a the same time?

Example: Garnier Fructis color treated shampoo, conditioner and a leave in conditioner for curl definition.Can I use a shampoo, conditioner and a leave in conditioner all a the same time?
i do...and, i don't wash my hair daily...i can't b/c it will get too dry/Can I use a shampoo, conditioner and a leave in conditioner all a the same time?
You can use the leave-in conditioner after you have shampooed, used the conditioner in your hair and rinsed in between each thing. Too much hair product can actually damage your hair and if you throw all of these things in a cocktail while you shower, you will end up with a huge mess! Make sure that you use the right amount for your hair. Leave-in conditioner is great to use before you de-tangle your hair staright out of the shower and it leaves it with a great healthy shine, as well! :)
You sure can. I do but I use Pantene products. I am a licensed beautician in a northern state but I recently moved south, where my license is not recognized. I keep my license up to date, as it stands now, but probably won't go back to school, at my age. There's a beauty supply house near me but one must have a current license to shop for products, etc. Just a quick explanantion, so you can understand why I use Pantene products. I use the Pantene 2 in 1 shampoo, plus a spray in/leave in conditioner, each time I shampoo. One reason, is because I have color on my hair %26amp; I want to keep it in really great shape.
yes
after you've rinsed shamp and condit. I dont see why not. Thats what i do and i always get compliments on my hair.
if u be sure to wash it every day so it doesnt get oily

No comments:

Post a Comment