Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's a good shampoo (or treatment) for oily scalp?

This is the thing - my hair is sort of dry, except for my scalp. What's a good shampoo, shampoo - conditioner or home remedy for this?





Thank youWhat's a good shampoo (or treatment) for oily scalp?
I never had oily hair until just recently. (2 weeks ago) It was sticky only on top and very oily. After I tried different shampoos and had no results, I went to the doctor and they told me to go see a dermatologist. It would be a month before I could get in and I didn't want to wait! Anyway, I went to CVS and bought NEUTROGENA T/GEL. It's a Therapeutic shampoo that comes in different strengths! I got the 4% and WOW! IT WORKS! The smell is horrible but it worked after one wash. OH, and use conditioner only on the ends of your hair. Hope this helps.What's a good shampoo (or treatment) for oily scalp?
many shampoos made for oily scalp unfortunately strip the hair as well. i would recommend seeing your stylist. i used to use a shampoo by matrix that needed no conditioner. it was amazing. but, if you don't want to pay top dollar i'd recommend a mild shampoo with a light spray in conditioner taking care to avoid spraying near the scalp.


oh, and avoid suave and other very low end products. they will really damage the ends of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment