Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of shampoo should I use?

Ok so I've tried alot of different stuff, from Sunsilk, to Herbal Essences, to the reccomendations from my stylist, but none of it is doing me any good! My hair is very thick and somewhat wavy, and dirty blonde if that matters..


I need something that will give me volume, shine, and something that won't ';stick'; to my hair. In otherwords, one that is easy to wash out.


Thanks!What kind of shampoo should I use?
Sunsilk and Herbal Essenses are pretty bad shampoos, especially for people with thick hair.





Have you tried Avon shampoos and conditioners, there are really lush.





If not i think Pantene might do the trick for your problem. Volume and shine Pantene covers. If you want shine always use a conditoner after shampooing as this is what gives you the shine, only apply to the ends. If you use conditoner on your scalp this is how the hair lays flat, decreasing volume. Leave conditioner for 5 minutes, wash out thoughroly.





You'll be left with soft, shiny hair with lots of volume. I cant quite understand why your stylist gave you them as reccomendation but hey........





Good Luck :D xWhat kind of shampoo should I use?
yea herbal essentes is really hard to wash out. i love that stuff but it takes like 5 mins. Pantene works sooooo good! i love it. there is a different kind for all different types of hair. it smells gooda nd it makes your hair have volume and really smooth!!! good luck!
You should use dove or patene shampoo and get the dry/damge hair kind not the normal fine hair!





Good luck with thatt.
Garnier Fructice is absolutely number one. I LOVE it.!!





When I kept seeing the commercials I thought it was just another shampoo commercial. Not so!! One time their shampoo came with a free conditioner that was a great size for travel so I bought it.





It makes your hair feel sooo good and if you have thick hair ths is a perfect product for you.





It's awesome, try it!!!





I also love VO5 products and Tre Semme products.
I have really thick hair too, and I use shampoo that works really well for me is called Pantene Ice Shine. My hair was so shiny it was like... Woah! Take a step back! HAha... but it works really well. It fits all of your requirements. But I would have to say that if you dye your hair a lot, its already fried, so that may be the reason no shampoo is working for you. Not to be mean, but I think you know what I mean. Heres what it looks like. You can get it anywhere, Walmart, Target etc. Hope it works out for you!


http://pantene.com/jsp/product/index.jsp…
Garnier Fructise works for me and so does Suave i like there fresh berry smoothi and there green apple they smeel way good and are supper cheep and i find they work grate and i have culry/wavy hair thats not really thiick but kinda thick.
I think that you wouls benefit from trying some of the new Dove hair products. Go to the website below and read on each shampoo, conditioner, and other products too see which one you want to try. Their ';Beautifully Clean'; will wash out very easily for really clean hair with no leftover product. Check it out!





http://www.dove.us/your_hair/default.asp
i have pretty much the same hair!! my favorites are


pantene CLASSIC ( it makes my hair soft and shiny =] )


and john frieda =)
Pantene Pro V- hydrating curls or smooth and silk


they work the best for me.
i use Herbal Essences, but i've used Bed-Head and it works WONDERS!!! I LOVE BED HEAD!!!!


but from your avatar, you seem to have long hair...Bed Head normally works for short hair...


uhmm...


OH! OH!


you should try Pert!


Pert has a formula for think hair/oily hair!!


maybe it will work,


because i have thick hair,


and i used Pert and it worked great!--that was when i had LONG hair--


so yeah,


my suggestion would be,


Bed Head--short hair


Pert--long thick hair








and if they don't work...


uhmm....


use Head %26amp; Shoulders..


i know, i know...


when people told me that, i didn't want to,


but, it really does work..


and i'm sure they have formulas for your thick/wavy hair








i hope my suggestions helped you! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment