Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How well do straightening shampoo's work?

If you have really really curly hair does it just make it wavy or will it straighten it completely?How well do straightening shampoo's work?
The only kind that works, in my experience, is from Bath and Body Works. But even then, you have to work with your hair while blow drying. It's not magical, unfortunately, haha.How well do straightening shampoo's work?
I have tried a lot of brands.


Such as Matrix and Herbal Essisantce.(sp?)


Neither of them worked for me.
i have wavy hair.. and ive tried them and dont like them at all. Maybe it's just my hair but i've gotten used to putting in some mouse to make that beachy look - if you find a good one please let me know
ive tried alot of that stuff but none of it works in my hair and my hair isnt even that curly
In my experience, it just makes it easier to straighten with a hot iron after your hair dries. It dosent work so well.





If you want, I suggest getting your hair chemically straightened, so it will be automatically straightened. (its just a straight perm)





Best of luck,





%26lt;3 theNOTitgirl
it wont straighten your hair completely. it just makes the curls looser, so when you do straighten it, it is much easier. you should straighten your hair after you use it (if you want it straight) it doesnt really make your hair curly, you just get an easier to work with curl :))
I'm afraid it doesn't work well...see my avatar!!!
well it depends on which brand you use but with my experience it works well
a straightening shampoo is one with an acidic ph bc the acidity causes the hair shaft to contract(making it smaller) it will not completely straighten it but it will help some and reduce volume.
it depends on the shampoo. i really like sunsilk straightning shampoo and conditioner.
it depends on what kind you get the best specialty shampoos i have found lately are actually the new herbal essence line. other products work fairly well but if you have very curly hair you will probably need to blow dry it with a flat brush and maybe even use a straightener to get it how you would like it. i know i have to. whatever you do though do not get a box of permanent straightener and do it yourself. it ruins your hair! i had beautiful long hair and i had to cut it so short because my hair was fryed! hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment