Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for dry hair?

I live in florida if that helps.


My hair is super dry and my hairdresser says not to use mosturizing shampoo because it's too humid here.


I was using TRESemme until he said that.


Now I'm using Pantene Classic Care


Yet, my hair is still dry.


What should I use?


(Please don't say H%26amp;S)What is the best shampoo/conditioner for dry hair?
Get a moisturizing hair mask.It will work wonders on your dry hair.Try using organic root stimulator replenishing pack (made for black people but since ou have dry hair your hair will thank you for it and it's cheap).You can find it at sallys and walgreens but anyother moisturizing mask might work alsohttp://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





And i'll also suggest aubrey organics shampoo (honesuckle shampoo and conditioner is really LOVELY!!!!)





http://www.aubrey-organics.com/category.鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo/conditioner for dry hair?
what about aussie?i love it my hair was so dry before i started using it, now i don't have a problem. Try the 3 minute leave in conditioner, it smells great and leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and silky.
I personally like Pantene. But since you are using that I suggest suave. I like it because my hair was never dry when I used it. It also comes in a bunch of great scents (coconut and cherry blossom are my favorites).
Well I live in puerto rico and it is about as humid as Florida and I use Pantene but as I see you say it does not work.. My husband uses garnier fructis he says it it very good also..
i use garnier fructis,


it works amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment