Monday, August 23, 2010

What's your favorite shampoo and why? What are its pros? Or cons [if it has any] ?

I am currently using garnier fructis. However, my hair is very dry and brittle from all the coloring and ironing... I need a shampoo that can help make my hair stronger and more moisturized. Help me out please? thanks a bunch!What's your favorite shampoo and why? What are its pros? Or cons [if it has any] ?
I love DoveWhat's your favorite shampoo and why? What are its pros? Or cons [if it has any] ?
i use herbal essence and i love it! it smells so good and they have all different kinds to treat different hair problems. there arent really any cons except for the fact that every so often i like to switch shampoos, just for a change, and i like this one so much i dont want to try any others! i used to use garnier fructis and i did not like it at all. i would buy a heat protection spray to use when you blow dry, curl, or flat iron it. that will protect your hair and keep it from drying out. hope that helped!
My favorite shampoo happend to be .. sunsilk straighten up shampoo and conditioner. Its liek everyting i ever needed in a shampoo like omg.. i straighten my hair and it just stays straight for like ever lol..





I havent had any problem with this shampoo except washing my hair too much lol.. after i while you are ore likely to change your shampoo cause it is much more healthier for your hair.









well if you have a kenneths hair salon around where you live then go there and they will tell you which shampoo would be the best for your hair and i have been to quite a bit of kenneths and they are really friendly,kind and helpful!!also when i dont have that i will use pantene!!


also kenneths can be a bit pricey but it is worth it!!!





thanks hope i helped, kelsey w









I would say herbal essences becuase It smells very good and you there is about 10 different types. For you hair type you should get hello hydration, it is in a light blue bottle! By the way it costs about $1.75 to $2.00 in canada so it is pretty cheap!
There is this shampoo called Finesse and it's wonderful!


Finesse is very moisterizing but it doesn't leave buildup in the hair.


I used to use Pantene but it covers the hair with silicone and wax and leaves a lot of build up.
I Use Pantene Pro-V Frizz Defence Both Shampoo And Conditioner My Hair Type Is The Same As Yours It Works Really Well


Hope This Helps :D
try helbal essence rainforest flowers chinese cinammon for dry/ damages hair with the conditioner is used it once by mistake but my friend swears by it!!!
head and shoulders is good as it moisturises your hair and gets rid of dandruff. also herbal essences works well
I like Herbal Esecenes. It smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment