Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you recommend dog shampoo for human hair?

I was wondering since PITA, The FDA and so many other groups make sure that animals and the products produced for them are safe and chemical free, do you think I could use dog shampoo since it's safe and natural or is it just recommended for dogs only and harmful to humans? Just a thought......Do you recommend dog shampoo for human hair?
No I do not recommend dog shampoo for humans hair. But I do recommend Mane %26amp; Tail . Its used for horses.





Mane 鈥榥 Tail conditioner, an exclusive protein enriched formula which maintains, nourishes and conditions hair and scalp to aid healthy hair growth.





I love it!!Do you recommend dog shampoo for human hair?
I don't know about dog shampoo, but I do know that a lot of people swear by Mane n' Tail, which is a shampoo groomers usually use on their horses before a show. It's apparently supposed to make your hair really soft and shiny. Personally I haven't tried it.
nooo, and you could've answered your question yourself, by doing 2 things,


1: Looking at the label ';DOG';


2: researching
no its for fur not for hair do you eat dog food i mean you can dosent mean you suposta
They have natural shampoo for humans.
Nooooo
No thats why its called 'DOG' shampoo
lol human shampoo is way better...duh
NOooooooo. those are not safe and chemical freee


what's wrong with you people...you dont take any answer but urs???

No comments:

Post a Comment