Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's the best shampoo to use for my guinea pig?

I have some baby shampoo that I've been using, but it smells kind of funny... What's a good shampoo to use? Do they make a special shampoo just for guinea pigs? Thanks :-]What's the best shampoo to use for my guinea pig?
Please, for the love of piggies, don't use human shampoo.


A great, safe and cheap shampoo for small and big animals is Exelpet Tea Tree Shampoo. You should be able to find it in the supermarket pet isle and in Walmart.





I use this on my guinea pigs and it cleans very well and makes their coats sparkle! They also smell nice after wards :)What's the best shampoo to use for my guinea pig?
Check with a vet or pet store..maybe on the internet.





I have a great guinea pig story. A friend of mine is a bartender and he brings his guines pig to work. At closing time, if somebody is a bit drunk and won't leave, my friend will sneak his guinea pig onto the bar and yell ';Look at the size of that rat.'; People will usually clear out pretty fast
Try these two links below! The are for guinea pigs/small animals! :) hope its what you are looking for!
i use Johnson%26amp;Johnson tearless shampoo, use it for my rabbit to..it dont bother them and plus the women at the pet shop told me to use it
I haven't seen special shampoo just for guinea pigs but i've seen it for ferrets. I rarely ever bathe my guinea pigs but when i do i use baby shampoo because it is gentle on their skin.
Dove shamboo!
sweet and sour sauce or maybe duck sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment