Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo to get?

My hair has split ends and it is never soft. I want a shampoo that will fix this problem and i want it to spell good. I do not like the smell of coconut so dont even say that... Got any suggestions?What is the best shampoo to get?
use biosilk and if it has split ends u gotta clip em off, there is no shampoo in the world that can fix split ends once they are there... but if you prevent them with conditioner and little sun exposure well thats another thing. if it never soft use deep conditioner treatments once a week, and u can use a leave in conditioner too... and it doesnt matter if you blowdry, airdry or use a flat iron ur hair you dont have to rinse it off.What is the best shampoo to get?
Well I use Garnier Fructis
a trim will fix your problems. no shampoo or conditioner will make your split ends go away or make them soft, only a trim.
I HATE coconuts too!





I'd really suggest ';sleek and shine'; shampoo and conditioner for ';frizzy, dry, damaged, unmanageable hair';.


It works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment