Monday, August 23, 2010

When I shower I don't get all of the shampoo/condition out of my hair. Any suggestions?

I always try but there is always some in my hair when I get out of the shower. It makes my hair feel greasy and gross! Please help!When I shower I don't get all of the shampoo/condition out of my hair. Any suggestions?
I know it's harder to tell whether or not all the suds are out of your hair when you have soft water and not hard water. Just rinse until the water draining down from your head is clear and not sudsy... I shampoo my hair standing straight up, but hold my head over to condition...I rinse it with warm water first and then finish with cold water. Also, you MAY be using too much conditioner. Depending on your hair length and thickness, you should use about the size of a penny for shoulder length hair. My hair is about an inch past my shoulders and is curly, not thick but I have a lot of hair...I only use the size of a penny.When I shower I don't get all of the shampoo/condition out of my hair. Any suggestions?
That used to happen to me! What you bascically need to do is starting with shampoo, rub it all around like you normally do, but then take down the shower head and literally hold it on your hair, all around! Once you feel like you've got all of it off, repeat with conditioner. This really does work, and you feel much better after. Another thing to do is make sure you aren't using too much shampoo/conditioner, because that may be the reason too. Good luck! :]
look go to the bottom part of the shower and there is like the other shower this put Ur head there rinse really well that Wat i do or put ur head all the way in the water all the way
i always check right before i get out. i run my fingers through one side of my hair, and check on my hand if there are bubbles on it, if so i rinse it again, if not i check the other side. etc.
The same exact thing used to happen to me. Now what i do is take down the shower head and rince really close to my head. Hope i helped!
Scrub your hair with your under the water. and I mean ALL THE WAY!! head back in the water.
rinse it with ice cold water i do that it works

No comments:

Post a Comment