Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to Workout at lunch but i would need to wash my hair is there a dry shampoo available?

I have long hair and wouldnt have time to wash and dry it in my shower.I want to Workout at lunch but i would need to wash my hair is there a dry shampoo available?
Yes there are dry shampoos available, however based on my professional opinion you are better off cleansing and removing all impurities and sweat from your hair after a work out in order not to have build up of dirt ,oils and debris. One great recommendation is the Diva by Cindy stimulating shampoo which contains an invigorating blend of peppermint and menthol .Not only will it refresh and energize you after your work out, but it will also give your hair body and sheen.


Find this natural product at : www.divabycindy.netI want to Workout at lunch but i would need to wash my hair is there a dry shampoo available?
dry shampoo is terrible for your hair.you just have to wait to take a shower.because your hair is going to turn into a mess.and you dont want that
:) no dry shampoo baybay.

No comments:

Post a Comment