Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Recommendations for effective and good shampoo/conditioner?

I need some recommendations for shampoo/conditioner that will restore dry, damaged hair and possibly shine it.





What I have on my mind now is Dove, Herbal Essenses, and Pantene. Are these good choices? Any other suggestions?Recommendations for effective and good shampoo/conditioner?
products fro the drug store will build up on your hair with a waxy build up.Iwould recommend something from the hair salons .Reddken is good to put moisture back in the hair and restore shine by using a shine mist or drops and dont shampoo your hair everyday .Recommendations for effective and good shampoo/conditioner?
Avoid hair products that contain sodium chloride, or if you can't, choose those that contain very low amounts of it (you can tell by how far down in the list of chemical ingredients it is on the label).





It tends to dry out your hair, and serves mainly, if not only, to expand the yield during production (more product produced = more product sold = more revenue).





I've been quite happy with the ';Brilliant Brunette'; line.
I use a special conditioner made by Sunsilk- Sunsilk Hydra TLC....It comes in a pink container and I have to say its absolutly amazing!!!! It is specificly for dry, damaged hair. Perfect, huh?
Yes! Smeone finally agrees with my suggestions. You can also try Sunsilk or Aussi. I think that is how you spell it. And f you don't know or reconize Aussi, it is the one with the white and purple container. Their mascot is a Kangoroo! I hope that i helped.
I really like suave shampoo. It is cheap, but It works great!
pantene =]
I really enjoy the LUSH Cosmetic's lines for hair, try them

No comments:

Post a Comment