Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of shampoo should I use?

I have very fine, long hair. I want it to be smooth, shine, not frizzy, and not get tangled up in the middle of the day.





I'm open to all kinds of crazy things ot help me get my hair this way.What kind of shampoo should I use?
redken makes products for every individual hair typeWhat kind of shampoo should I use?
one of the best kinds of shampoos to use is like the cheap dandruff shampoo. not that you have it or anything but they dont leave a residue behind and always leave my girlfriends hair super smooth and silky and mine too. i have super thick hard hair and it makes mine feel soft. try it i dare ya!!
I buy solid shampoo at Lush. They have different kinds for different hair. For your hair type, I would suggest Solid Shine for shampoo, then Veganese conditioner. It's all natural, your hair will smell great, and you should have shine, shine, shine!
You could get the most expensive shampoo and it still might not work!!


Just use a really gd conditioner and straighten it with GHDs that normaly keeps knots out of mine! keeps your hair cut and in good shape at the bottom! preferbaly blunt on the ends and it should work!!


xxx
nivea for blondes.it's really good and the hair is shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment