Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a good shampoo/conditioner for my hair?

I have normal/greasy hair, and i was it about every 3 days, that seems to work okay, but most shampoos/conditioners feel quite heavy on my hair and make my head STINK! Also when i got nits, i got into a habit of scratching my head- now i can't STOP!! Help!What is a good shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
Don't use Pantene. It leaves a waxy build-up on your hair that will weigh it down and make it flat and greasy. And if you color/bleach you hair it's much harder to get the color to turn out right if you use Pantene because the build-up makes it hard to open the hair cuticle to allow the color/bleach to work. If you have a problem with your hair feeling heavy, use a regular moisturizing shampoo and a conditioner that says, ';volumizing'; or ';light';. Avoid the words ';sleek';, ';smoothing';, ';heavy'; or anything like that. Wash your hair at least every 2 days to remove dirt and oil (that's what's making your head stink) and if you have dry or damaged hair, use a leave-in conditioner just on the ends on the days that you don't shampoo it. I can recommend Redken's Clear Moisture shampoo and conditioner. And they have a product called Polishing Prep that's a good leav-in.What is a good shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
I have a white girlfriend who likes to use Pantene %26amp; VO5! She will tell me that it does her hair some good, but one thing about her, is that she likes to do the actual steps required. Meaning to repeat washing %26amp; allow the conditioner to sit a little longer than the usually time. Then when she dries her hair, she'll curl it into some big wavy curls. Her hair looks fine to me. Maybe you should try some of that!
i don't know what shampoo or conditioner to reccomend for you. but i can tell you you need to shampoo hair every other day, rinse it well and condition it every day.
i, think this can occur also due to dandruff so prefer some anti dandruff sahampoo and try using not many hair gels as they are harmfull to ur hair, try using conditioners that have suited u in the past .





hope this rasolves ur problems

No comments:

Post a Comment