Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there any shampoo that can make my hair grow?

I got my hair cut and I just realized it was a huge mistake. I hate having short hair and I miss my long hair! I have a big event coming up in about 7 months and I want my hair to be long, but my hair grows REALLY slow! Does anyone know any kinds of shampoo that can help my hair grow really long, really fast???Is there any shampoo that can make my hair grow?
try http://www.hairquestions.comIs there any shampoo that can make my hair grow?
There are protein enriched shampoos that can make your hair healthier you can also take a daily vitamin E gel cap...this will help with hair and nails. Trim your hair once a month.....this may sound strange but it eliminates any dead or split ends and encourages growth.
no simple answer to any product or crap advice you might come along. my partner is a trained professional now assistant manager hair senior stylist. i am also in the beauty industry hair is dead and our body pushes it out basically at the rate we let it off. we can onl condition it has it comes to try to maintain a healthy look to it or disguise it is more the correct answer as its dead hair. dont fall for any advertisment which says anything more then this
no ma'am, you just have to wait it out.
nopee
No.
haha, i thought of this once too


i had a terrible buzz cut





no, i didn't find one





but u can eat a lot of protein like meat
No idea about shampoo but Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment