Monday, August 23, 2010

Does dove intense therapy shampoo and conditioner work?

Im trying to grow my hair out and my ends are getting pretty bad, yes i am aware that cutting them would help but im not going to so no need to tell me. Does the dove intense therapy shampoo AND conditioner together take away split ends and make hair healthier?





Thanks :)Does dove intense therapy shampoo and conditioner work?
Yes, but only to a certain extent. Sorry, but the best and most effective option would be to trim.Does dove intense therapy shampoo and conditioner work?
NOOOO!! trust me i have such damaged hair forom dying and straightening and many split ends and i really don't wanna cut it. I had my hopes on dove intense damage therapy but it doesn't work at all. I was thinking it would be like a miracle but it DEFINTLEY wasn't. I thought it made my hair dryer!! But seriously i've spent 100's of dollars try to fix my damage hair,and I'd switch the pantene moisturize like i sware it works. Or pantene time renewal deep mask for hair. Girl I sware you the mask everyday for a week, and your hair will look healther and shinier. Mark my words but it works! I switch all my stuff to pantene now becuase it really does give you great results! Good luck!
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment