Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make my hair really sleek?

i Have thick dark brown hair that is medium-long with a slight wave and i want my hair to be really sleek and silky and not frizzy or fuzzy or pofffy.What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make my hair really sleek?
i have been using herbal essence 'long term relationship' shampoo conditioner and leave in. its working surprisingly well on my overdyed frizzball. :)What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make my hair really sleek?
I use a variety. Mixing up your shampoo is much better for your hair then using one single type until its gone. I use Paul Mitchell, Bed Head, Joico, and Goldwell. They are all very good shampoos independently. They are all made for different things but they all make my hair feel sleek and shiny. I had to buy them all from a professional salon. I have noticed, however, that you can buy the Bed Head in some retail stores, which I never knew before now. Hopefully you will have some luck with these! :)
Although my barber says that expensive shampoos are always worth the money, I have used Herbal Essences for a while and I like how lush and soft it makes it feel. I've tried other brands in the past, like Pantene and Dove but I always go back to this. It's well-priced and comes in luscious smells!





Bumble %26amp; Bumble, Biolage, Fekkai, TIGI, Bedhead, Redken, Kerastase, so on and so forth have a very good reputation. Costlier shampoos DO treat your hair differently.





While some people can't afford $20-$20 for shampoo/conditioner, I suggest that using environmentally-friendly products are the best solution - such as:





Herbal Essences


VO5


TRESemme


Paul Mitchell


Citre Shine


Avon


Freeman


Kiss My Face





Enjoy!


~breatheme.
Pure shea butter from africia. email me if you need to find some...recarmi@yahoo.com. My wife is Indian and has a full head of black hair whish she uses weekly shea butter and shines . Her hair is very healthy. Try it you like it.
that is how my hair was now it is so sleek i like conair or head and shoulders each one of the brand has a different thing it will do to your hair so just find the one thats fits your problam
LEE STAFFORD!


Best Hair Stuff Ever Costs Like 拢6-7 For One Bottle But Its Really Good Makes Your Hair Smell Gorgeous And Look Amazingg


10/10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment