Monday, August 23, 2010

I am getting a relaxer and have question on neutralizing shampoo?

I am applying a Precise Mild Formula relaxer to my hair tomorrow. I usually use a Precise Neutralizing shampoo, but the Sally's I went to did not have it or it has been discontinued, because I cannot find it online. I purchased a Isoplus neutralizing shampoo..does it matter that the shampoo is not Precise??I am getting a relaxer and have question on neutralizing shampoo?
No it does not matter. The neutralizing shampoo as you probably know is to help you identify any relaxer that has not been washed out completely.





As long as the shampoo changes color to help you identify traces of relaxer that is still in your hair everything will be fine.I am getting a relaxer and have question on neutralizing shampoo?
no it do not matter as long as its a neu. shampoo.
no i dont really think it matters much
No it doesn't matter. I have the same neutralizing shampoo and my hair is still fine and I used a different relaxing kit. Your fine!
nope..i dont think so..

No comments:

Post a Comment