Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner? My hair is beyond repair at the moment and it needs help.?

I've tried alot. purology, garnier fructise, bed head. and nothing is working for my hair. it needs serious help. does ANYONE out there in cyber space have any advice for me?What is the best shampoo and conditioner? My hair is beyond repair at the moment and it needs help.?
Yes, darling and if you were here, I'd let you use mine so you'd know how great this stuff is.. My hair has done a total 180 degree improvement since I've started using this in March. It is now shiny, healthy and really in the best shape its been in a while. It is Generic Nexxus Therappe... you can get the Nexxus or the Generic. They are both the same, but of course the Generic is less expensive. Try it .... you will like it. Also be sure to drink lots of water and eat fruit and vegetables and consider a good hair vitamin: VitaStrand is the BEST: http://www.mikalclay.com .


PeaceWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner? My hair is beyond repair at the moment and it needs help.?
Try Hair Repair conditioner by St. Ives. It works wonders and you can get little sample size pouches. If you have fine thin hair they make a great shampoo also but I've never seen samples of that. Mane %26amp; Tail and Kiss My Face (check store finder at www.kissmyface.com) are good too
You need a product that will rebuild your damaged hair from the inside out. Redken is good, thier extreme line is great for that! Also, Nioxin makes a great shampoo and conditioner for chemically fried hair that REALLY works! I have trashed my hair before, used it and it TOTALLY repaired my hair!!!
this may sound weird or funny to you but wash your hair in mayonaise and egg it will be shinny and managable it will really help it alot
pantene pro-v
Bumble and Bumble for extra damaged or dry hair is amazing.
Try Infusium.
biologe i know i spelled it wrong makes a kick *** leave in spray conditioner i think its called daily leave in tonic.. i may be wrong about the name though...its in a tall spray bottle.. after bleaching my hair 6 times in a row to get red out of it and literally almost melting my hair off my head i used dove as reg shampoo and conditioner and then that as a leave in and my hair always was soft and looked great
try the Dove shampoos and conditioners-they make your hair soft w/o weighing it down.
Dove is great.
I use a deep conditioner called Cholesterol.
I just tried that Dove Therapy Shampoo, Conditioner and an extra Therapy. I like it so far. Otherwise, I've been buying my Shampoo from the salon and it's like $30 per bottle and it's getting too expensive.
currently going thru the same thing!!! good luck 2 ya!
IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF HAIR YOU HAVE CURLY/FRIZZY OR STRAIGHT HAIR IF CURLY EVEN IF YOU ARE CAUCASION THE PANTENE FOR BLACK HAIR WORKS WELL FOR ME I AM WHITE AND HAVE VERY CURLY AND FRIZZY DAMAGED HAIR BUT I SWEAR BY IT.
Dove is the best . I love it it does wonders for your hair mine is always healthy and I dye it and cut dye 2twice a yr cut maybe three times





Hope this is a help good luck
Check the ingredients first. Don't use anything with alcohol in it and buy some infusium treatment.
Start taking hair skin and nail vitamins fish oil and flax seed oil. Olive oil is also good. Vitamin E. Cholesteral might help u out it does great for me,.
My wife is a hairdresser and reccomends Redken extreme if your hair is chemically damaged, or try Sebastian Potion # 9 it is a leave in conditioner.
it may sound weird it but i want you to try


a horse's shampoo.


it's really good. it may be quite expensive because


it's not available in small bottles. you can have it in gallons.


it makes hair softer, stronger, thicker, and shiny.





there are some horse shampoo sold


in the market for human consumption but it's


formulation is for human... that makes it just the


same as other shampoos.





a genuine horse's shampoo's formulation is


best. and not harmful to human. it's just more expensive.
Have you tried Tresemme? It is pretty good.
i have really frizzy and wavy hair and i use garnier frutis it'd worked a little just put on alot of conditioner the second thing i use is either pantene or baby shampoo
The Infusium conditioner is great!
Tresume----it may be expensive but it works really good....
If your hair is extremely damaged there are no shampoos or conditioners out there that are going to repair your hair.





It sounds like you damaged your hair. The best thing is to go see your stylist in the a.m. and start w/ a good trim or cut. You need to get the damaged stuff cut off. If you leave slit or damaged ends w/ out cutting the damage will continue up higher and higher and you will think your hair is not growing because it will just keep breaking off.





After a trim you need to look at some good moisturizing shampoos %26amp; conditioner. I am a huge fan of Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo or Fortifying shampoo and for conditioning Biolage Fortifying conditioner or conditioning Balm. Than you might want to also get a leave-in-conditioner.





Definetely stay away from using any chemicals such as perming or coloring, kinda sounds like that is where your troubles started. Also air dry you hair instead of using a blow dryer. The less stress you cause your hair the healthier it'll be.





Good Luck,





Hairstylist of 9 yrs.
There is a few that work: Pert shampoo w/conditioner in it,


V-05 Shampoo%26amp; v-05 conditioners, also White Rain Shampoo


and White Rain Conditioners, also Kirkland signature shampoo and conditioners are good. But be sure to read the ingredients.


Also ask a hair stylist that cuts hair, what would be a good brand also. Also get some de-tangler spray for your hair, it may help.


I know from my own experiences with my hair problems
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment