Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do u shampoo ur hair?

Is it harmful to shampo ur hair everyday? does it cause hairfall or sumthing?How often do u shampoo ur hair?
i shampoo my hair once sometimes twice a day.How often do u shampoo ur hair?
three times a week, i dont think thatit bad to shampoo your hair everyday, but i have heard that your hair loses its volume.


x
my hair is really greasy so i shampoo every day and no hair fall but i am a girl idk about boys hair.
I don't think it's harmful to wash your hair every day, but if you don't, you should at least every other day
I shampoo my hair 2 times a day.


%26amp; I don't really think it is too harmful


but you should at least wash your hair every other day.





:)
if you wash it everyday, it just makes your hair and scalp a little dry, witch could cause dandruff. that's why i do it every other day.
I shampoo almost everyday.
Ummm.... I shampoo


Everyday and have to cut my hair like every 6mo.


So... no hairloss!
I don't believe it can harm your hair...unless you dyed it. In which it could be harmful if you do it extremely often =\





And I know there's some issue with conditioning a lot...





But my hair is fine. My hair stylist said people would kill to have my hair and I use shampoo everytime I shower XD
you should wash your hair as often as you need to. personally i wash mine every other day unless it's really oily, then i'll wash it everyday. just be sure to condition after you wash it to keep the ends from drying out and splitting.
Nope. I dont think so. I do it everyday.
When its curly, every other day. When I flat iron it, I wash it after about 5 days of having it straight. Don't have time to wash it everyday but I think it dries out your hair when you wash it everyday.
no i do it everyday. it wont hurt it
one isnt suposed to wash their hair everyday as it causes breakage and damage. top runway models shampoo their hair once every 4 days, in case you were wondering. although, i wash mine every day.
I shampoo like 2 or 3 times a week, but dont shampoo every day cause you hair will loose its moiture and volume, sometimes some shampoos wil rip your hair of its oils!! Shampoo like every other day!!
Everyday is just fine. It won't cause ant problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment