Friday, July 30, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner and other styling products for fine hair?

I have fine hair that is cut short with spikey layers. I need to know what styling products would work good to give texture and not weigh my hair down? Also what are good shampoo/conditoners to add volume?Best shampoo/conditioner and other styling products for fine hair?
~~Dove shampoo and conditioner~~Best shampoo/conditioner and other styling products for fine hair?
Head and shoulders. I am surprised how soft it has made my hair.It also doesn't weighed down you hair like other shampoo and conditioners. Just started using it I have thick hair but I have seen that they sell shampoo and conditioner for fine thin hair.
the one reconmended by your stylist. Also a good blast with cold air at the roots will give you more lift
I, too, have *extremely* fine hair. I have found, despite the advice of any and all stylists to the contrary, that Pantene Daily Clarifying, not the Ice Shine, is the absolute best way to keep fine hair clean and shiny all day long.





Other products may have minute amounts of conditioners, even if clear, and will weigh down your fine hair. I've used this Pantene product for 15 years now, and after straying (to save money) to many different 'poos, I keep coming back to it, despite the cost.





Your hair may take up to 2 weeks to adjust to your new shampoo, so if after that time, you notice no advantages, by all means, try something else!
head and shoulders is the best shampoo
Being 45yo, I finally found the answer to that. I use a root lifter and blow dry, then I use Bed Head to spray and finger style. I used to use a curling iron daily with this routine and now with my new cut I just finger style it, and a little wax goes a long way. Good luck.
not panteen it will weigh it down bad. Use something like aussie or garnier fructise.


I prefer Aussie it gives it makes hair look thicker and it smells awesome.
Treseme conditioner. I also like Aussie hairspray, because it holds the style, but doesn't make everything ';crunchie.'; For frizz, I like the green stuff garnier fructese or something. I don't think shampoo matters, as long as you have a good conditioner. But I use head and shoulders shampoo. If you blow dry your hair a lot. I would use Thermasilk mouse. (I think that is the one. Its a purple bottle and helps your hair when it is being treated with heat.)
http://alllinthis.blogspot.com


you can get much information in this website,kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time
Bedhead, it's light weight so it dosen't make hair so heavy so you get more volumn and your hair looks fuller
I've tried almost every product going when it comes to hair, even more expensive brands and the natural ones from herbalist places. Nothing beats Herbal Essences, especially for fine hair. A quick tip, take an old spray bottle, fill with water and a very small amount of conditioner and mix well. Spray it into your hair and blow dry before styling, works really well to keep your hair naturally soft without weighing it down, as long as you don't overdo it. As for light styling products don't use normal hairspray, no matter what the can says they always leave your hair heavy and sticky. Spray wax works much better although it sounds like it should be heavier. Again the key to good styling is subtlety, a little goes a long way and won't leave your hair looking greasy. For a volumising effect pull the hair back in layers and use a little spray wax on the roots of your hair before brushing through. This will hold the hair away from the scalp giving more volume to your look.
Paul Mitchell Extra Body Line! I love their finishing spray and sculpting foam, plus all of their products have sunscreen in them so they protect your hair.





I do know that Mastercuts is having a sale on Paul Mitchell right now, it's buy one get one 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment