Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am trying to find a shampoo that will make your hair smell really good?

all day long. I have tried so many things so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Is there anything that you can spray in your hair that will make it smell pretty? I don't want any kind of hairspray or moose or anything. Thanks.I am trying to find a shampoo that will make your hair smell really good?
lol you may not be able to smell it but others can. use shampoo and conditioner that have the same scent, and dont use many other hair products after. suave has many different scents: coconut, strawberry mmm lov'em!I am trying to find a shampoo that will make your hair smell really good?
herbal essences makes my hair smell great :D


if your hair loses its fragrance midday, take a mini-bottle of body spray and spray your hair with it :D


or use a frizz balm if you have frizz, or a shine balm, cause shiny hair is pretty :D. most hair products smell good to appeal to the customer, so anything will work!
I use Pantene (or however you spell it) and people compliment the way my hair smells all the time. Just the other day two girls I know kept smelling my hair, saying that it smelt clean and like I just left the hair salon. You can buy this locally.
Why not find a nice smelling body spray or perfume and lightly mist the underside of your hair?





It smells better and lasts longer than shampoos do.
victoria's secret so sexy shampoo.
Pureology
Garnier fructis smells great
herbal essence, garnier fructis
suave or granair frutis
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment