Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner has a smell that lasts?

i use herbal essence and my hair smells good for like 3 hours and then the smell fades away.


I want a shampoo and conditioner where the smell lasts.


and if it lasts through blow drying my hair, that would be awesome.What shampoo and conditioner has a smell that lasts?
'Head and shoulder smooth and silky'


trust me this stuff is amazing


it smells awesome


it is not like a fruity or floral smell, but it smells amazing


i washed my hair like two days ago and it still smells awesomeWhat shampoo and conditioner has a smell that lasts?
many people don't recomend this trick, but i do it and it has worked for me for a verryyy long time and my hair is super healthy..this is what i do; when my hair is wet i put in my hair smoothing cream and then while it's still damp i spray my hair with my the perfume i;m going to wear that day then blow dry my hair %26amp;style, and my hair smells good all day. i don't recommend that you use body spray cause that smell won't last, use a concetratred perfume :) good luck





%26lt;3
D; I have Herbal Essence too. It never lasted... I'd recommend taking a shower in the morning... I have V05... (If you buy one, don't get lavender, it doesn't last what-so-ever) I have Suave too. I love the smell of the coconut one.
Try the one at Victoria's Secret called So Sexy. It smells really good. You could also try Pantene, but if your hair tends to get oily, don't use it, because it makes your hair have oils in it.
Coconut shampoo and conditioner smells really good


or most of the herbal essences.


also after blow dry spray a little bit of perfume in your hair a few inches away
if you put your hair up in anyway for like an hour or too after you shampooed and conditioned it the smell should last if you use Sunsilk. I use it and it works wonders!





Hope This Helped!
suave and VO5


herbal essences tests on animals


answer mine please, someone?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I use a shampoo called BONACURE. You can buy it at salons.
pantene
Garnier fructose


or u can put body mist in ur hair just a lil spray when dry
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment