Friday, July 30, 2010

Does herbal essence dangerously pin straight shampoo really work? and how long for it to start working?

depends. If your hair is naturally straight it will work. it will slightly straighten it. not to much. it will stay for about 10 hours.


It'll start working (if it does) as soon as you dry your hair and brush it out. if your hair is curly get the curl shampoo instead. it'll work better for that type of hair. Herbal essence dangerously straight isn't worth your time...Does herbal essence dangerously pin straight shampoo really work? and how long for it to start working?
no i hated that stuff


it made my hair fall out and it got wavy than my hair used to beDoes herbal essence dangerously pin straight shampoo really work? and how long for it to start working?
Hey.. ';';';';';';';';';I remember Herbal Essence in the old days when it was right up there with the two dollas I put out for my other fav beauty product....';Lemon Up'; the shampoo I'd kill to get again that had the lemon on the cap...Ah those days are so long gone and the Herbal product is re-envisioned a la aromatherapy and fusions of Berry Tea and orange flower and with some hot catchy writing.So many to choose from and this is just one. In fact this writing's meaning actually is generationally escaping me at the moment and driving me into the doldrums of feeling ';my age';. I cannot get this one...';On average , who do you talk to more than anyone else? Conditioner answer: Pants';Oh, I see matching conditioner to shampoo bottle you can cross read them. Wow who would ever have time to do that if they are out and about living a life. Can you tell it's a slow night cooking cookies, I'm reading my beauty product labels for MEANING. But it does smell pretty cool which is why I got it, in a way like those strange Jolly Rancher Sour Apple candies. And that so says ';hair'; to me in present fragrances this smell is everywhere. I know my first graders picked up on my shampoo change saying, ';You smell like candies'; as I started class Thursday. See! So .....in it's own words...';It's so refreshing to meet someone like you';. and I've now got ..'; light, lush locks with all the lather, but none of the gunk.'; I love label alliterative literacy. Go Drama Clean.';';';';';';';';';


Hope I helped :-).
Yes and only after like 2-3 washes
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment