Friday, July 30, 2010

Have you ever tried Kirkland/Costco brand shampoo or conditioner?

I've searched the web for reviews but I couldn't find any. The price is great but I just cannot motivate myself to purchase two huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner before knowing if they are good or not. Please help. Thanks!Have you ever tried Kirkland/Costco brand shampoo or conditioner?
I have used both and I really like the shampoo, but it did make my scalp itch( I have sensitive skin) and the conditioner did not do well with my hair. I still use the shampoo. It is worth trying because you can't beat the price for such big bottles.Have you ever tried Kirkland/Costco brand shampoo or conditioner?
Kirkland shampoo and conditioner is Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo. I had searched and searched as the fragrance was very familiar to my wife and me. I looked up Matrix Biolage as we used to use it and all the ingredients are the same. Report Abuse

costco has high standards for their products... its good stuff.


ALTHOUGH if you have very dry hair.. its prolly not the best stuff for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment