Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's a good shampoo to use after swimming?

I'm looking for a good shampoo to use after I swim so my hair isn't dry and doesn't smell of chlorine. I'm not a professional swimmer or diver, so I only swim occassionally during the summer. I want it be soft, smooth, shiny and fragrant. Give any ideas, please. Thanks!What's a good shampoo to use after swimming?
I find allot of my clients have a slick residue on their hair after being in chlorine. The hair shaft will feel slick when it is wet and crisp when it is dry. You can find a shampoo in the salons called Malibu and over 15 years, it has given me the best results. I also have a powered form that is mixed with an emollient and infused in the hair. I will put this client under heat for 15 minutes and this breaks down the chlorine layer. I then shampoo and deep condition, using tempid to cool water to close the cuticle. Some professional swimmers must get this done at least once a month if you are maintaining the quality of your hair. Enjoy getting under the warm dryer to have a spa treatment to relax and take a time out. Good luckWhat's a good shampoo to use after swimming?
Johnson's Baby Shampoo. You may want to re-bottle it before you take it into a public locker room.
Head %26amp; Shoulders
the best shampoo to use is dishwashing liquid it works better than you think it might
garnier fructis it rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment