Monday, July 26, 2010

How old do you have to be to work at a salon? Do you have to be a beautician to shampoo hair at a salon?

or does the hair cutters cut hair and shampoo hair? See, I'm trying to find a job where it would be pretty fun to work at. I mean, maybe I could be the receptionist at a salon when I turn 16? I was thinking maybe working at a tanning salon or Chuck E. Cheese or something.








Could you give me some more ideas of places where it would be at least a bit enjoyable to work at?





Thank you so much.How old do you have to be to work at a salon? Do you have to be a beautician to shampoo hair at a salon?
You can work at a hair salon when you are 16. At my salon we all shampoo our own clients, but at some salons they have a shampoo girl. A shampoo girl does not have to be a licensed cosmetologist, so maybe you could do that or be a receptionist at a salon. You can also work at a tanning salon at the age of 16.


You could work at a clothing store or some place like Bath %26amp; Body Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment