Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo to use to counteract over-chlrorinated tap water?

Dave says : I swim 2-3 times a week for exercise. My hair feels like straw after I wash it. Are there special


shampoos/conditioners to deal with all the clorine?





There are chlorine neutralizing shampoos, the most well-known of which is probably Ultraswim. But


you might prefer Paul Mitchell Shampoo #3 (I think that's the number).





What you wnat is one that contains the ingredient sodium thiosulfate, which is the stuff that


removes the chlorine or bromine.What is a good shampoo to use to counteract over-chlrorinated tap water?
UltraSwimWhat is a good shampoo to use to counteract over-chlrorinated tap water?
If you're speaking about tap water, versus pool water, I would simply buy a good shower filter. Several companys make them. I got mine from a company called Nikken (but go to www.nikken-wholesale.com), not the main company site where you'll pay a 15-20% more. Good luck.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment