Friday, July 30, 2010

My shampoo makes my hair greasy, and barely washes it. how do i make it less greasy?

i have extremely thin hair, and it tends to get greasy by the end of the first day. my hairdresser recommended biolage volumatherapie, but it makes my hair disgustingly greasy 2 hours after the shampooing. my parents won't buy me another shampoo until this one's gone. is there any possible tricks or ways that i can make this shampoo work and my hair less greasy?My shampoo makes my hair greasy, and barely washes it. how do i make it less greasy?
well pore some of the shampoo out


so that way they will have to buy more


of a different kind. and as form the sounds


of it u dont shower daily? well i would say


try that (showering daily). dont touch


your hair, like dont run your fingers through


it or anything. and dont put conditioner on


ur scalp, just condition ur hair from the neck


down.





:)My shampoo makes my hair greasy, and barely washes it. how do i make it less greasy?
I have the same problem, but you won't be able to use that same shampoo. When my hair gets weighed down and greasy I use biolage normalizing shampoo for a week and then use biolage fortifying shampoo the rest of the time. I also use k-pak or bain de terre watercress volumizing conditioner they don't weigh down my hair.
Just use your body wash for a while. It might dry out your hair a little. And just squirt the shampoo down the drain, wait a couple of weeks and say your out. And if they don't believe you say that you have to wash your hair more since it makes your hair greasy.Then try some non moisturizing Herbal Essences shampoo.
I don't think that there is but maybe seeing as they are waiting until this shampoo is gone you could poor half of it away so then you don't have to wait as long or buy another shampoo with your own money. Next time buy I shampoo for greasy/oily hair.
use just a little bit of shampoo. and lather. then make sure you wash it out completely. if your using conditioner then use a tiny bit only on the ends of your hair.





hope this helps.
When using your shampoo, only use the size of a penny. And make sure you rinse it really well. Same goes for conditioner.
I sometimes put baby powder in my hair when it's greasy. Trust me, it works.
uh...


no.


just...........


put it all down the drain!!!
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment