Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?

and do u like it?What shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?
TRESemme moisture rich! Its used by professionals...such as those on project runway! It works wonders!What shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?
somedays i use my


herbal essences body envy shampoo and conditioner: it doesn't give much body, but it makes my hair soft and smell delicious(:


and other times i use:


sunsilk waves of envy shampoo and conditioner: yes, i do like it, it does enhance my waves and makes the much softer also(:
Dumb blonde


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As_zuUbkUzz0_tccv1VxlpLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090524110506AAcDF72
Head %26amp; Shoulders 2 in 1





Works perfectly for me.


Even though I am a guy, haha.
pantene, keeps my hair moisturized and silky smooth between visits to my hair dresser.
Herbal Essences with acai berries


Smells really good!!!
Garnier Wonder Waves, and yes I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment