Friday, July 30, 2010

What is a good colorstay/protect shampoo?

I just recently got my hair colored red-brown base with blond chunks. I want it to stay fresh looking for a while.What is a good colorstay/protect shampoo?
Herbal Essences, Matrix or John Freida





these will all work great of your not wanting to buy something more expensive get the herbal essencesWhat is a good colorstay/protect shampoo?
Oh, how pretty. I like Pantene's color revival shampoo and conditioner.





I too have my hair tinted a redish brown base. Also my hair stylist told me that hot water will fade your color just like hot water fades your clothes in the washer, so to get the most out of your hair color...she recommends that you wash with a shampoo and conditioner made for colored hair and then use just warm (not cold but, not on the hot side either) water to wash it with.
vive by loreal shampoo for color treated hair


it keeps mine moisturized


look for the one in the red bottle and get the conditioner too
Herbal Essecense color me happy works really well and smells good too.
the garnier-fructis one, on the commericial!
Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate Soy Milk Shampoo. You can only buy it in salons and it is abosolutely amazing. If you don't use it though just make sure you buy a sulfate free shampoo.
try redkins color extension shampoo and conditioner
suave

No comments:

Post a Comment