Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry chemically treated (highlighted) damaged hair?

Dove for color treated hair..both shampoo and conditioner...I found this to be the best for my dry hair. My hair is also curly/wavy and it helps with the frizzies.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry chemically treated (highlighted) damaged hair?
buy a baby shampoo, any would do... they are mild and are good even for daily use espacially for treated hairWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry chemically treated (highlighted) damaged hair?
I like Dove for lightened hair they also have it for darkened hair.
i AGREE thermasilk all the way... good product... not as expensive as some others and ... really works.
THERMASILK - I ';discovered'; it a couple of years ago after trying virtually everything on the market. Now, it's all I buy.
PANTENE OR TRESEME
I love all Matrix Products....upon my last visit to the salon I bought the Sleek Collection...it works great...I have highlighted hair as well.....my hair never looked so shiny.
I like Ojon shampoo and conditioner.





You can get it @ http://www.qvc.com
i would say dove
Use garnier fructis for coloured hair along with the conditioner.Also oil use hair weekly. Keep it on overnight.
try dove, suave,white rain, head and shoulder sampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment