Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats a really good shampoo and conditioner that will repair hair?

I need something that is actually going to work


cost is not an issue


i just need the damaged fixed


and something that will help my keep it from getting damged again


because with my hair i have to straighten it or curl it everyday


or it just looks nappyWhats a really good shampoo and conditioner that will repair hair?
ook this may sound a little wierd but i use main and tail horse shampoo and conditioner....i used to like to die my hair really funcky was and when i wanted to get my hair back to the regualr color it was dried out so my friend told me to use main and tial and IT WORKED i got it at the nearest tractor supplie co. and prolly any pharmacy around you can have it or order it inWhats a really good shampoo and conditioner that will repair hair?
bed head dumb blonde is for damaged hair, i have it and i like it. im naturally blonde so my hair splits real easy and i think it does a pretty good job considering it is hard to repair damaged hair. also use a heat protectant, i think l'oreal studio line is pretty good and its cheap too!
You should get some from your hairstylist so don't get it from the store, because sometimes the store stuff ruins your hair :(

No comments:

Post a Comment