Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo should I use for my hair?

Im not too sure about products to use on my hair, so I thought I would ask.





Currently Ive been using catwalk and tresemme shampoos, Im wondering are those good for my hair?





If its not what should I use?





I have cheast length hair, that is uber thick, and a ton of curls. Im white, and I tend to dye my hair about every two months. Anything to help with my hair would be greately appreciated!What shampoo should I use for my hair?
I use Matrix (it's green). It smells great and works great.


I used to use Pantiene and that worked great too, but i liked the smell of Matrix more.What shampoo should I use for my hair?
If you have dry curly hair try the Aussie brand of shampoo and hair care line. I had extremely dry, frizzy hair that looked like I was electrocuted. Now with the Aussie hair care products my hair is soft shiny manageable with bouncy curls. Use the ';Moist'; line in Aussie. For volume Aussie has a mousse that says ';Volume'; and a mousse with Leave-in Conditioner (my personal favorite!). Hope this helps! Good Luck! =D
I would use White Rain Extra Body shampoo. Use a flat iron to uncurl the hair or get a re-laxer for your hair to get the curls out your hair.
none with SLS. google bad shampoo ingredients to learn all bad products.
garnier extra volume is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment