Monday, July 26, 2010

Where can I find a shampoo visor for my child?

I am looking for a visor type shampoo hat that was for children to keep water and shampoo out of their eyes and face. I saw one in a flier once but did not get it because I thought it was too expensive. Now after months of fighting with my daughter during bath time, I will pay just about anything!! ;)





Does anyone know where to get one. Walmart, Kmart and Target in our area do not carry them.





ThanksWhere can I find a shampoo visor for my child?
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/prod鈥?/a>








this is what I saw off hand hope it is what you wanted!!Where can I find a shampoo visor for my child?
onestep.com
Toysrus or Babiesrus for sure. I have seen it there.
no but if you find out please let me know also
babies r us
I don't know where to get one from, but you could always just buy one of those shampoos that are safe for use on babies and kids. They're specially made so that they don't sting their eyes. I know Johnson and Johnson makes a really good one :-)
OneStepAhead.com has them. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment