Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner will stop frizziness?

I also use herbal essences.


I use the purple shampoo and the light blue conditioner. Sorry I don't know the names. The light blue one smells like coconuts. I have to say that products will eliminate frizziness and not shampoo/conditioner. Some will disagree with me but no shampoo that has garunteed'd me frizz-less hair has worked.





If you willing to buy a product I would reccomend garnier frutis smooting milk. It smells soo good and really works. I use those two herbal essences product, the garnier frutis leave in conditioner, and the smoothing milk. Everyone know I know has commented on my fabulous curly hair now lol.What shampoo and conditioner will stop frizziness?
Sleek.Look by Matrix works really good. Its in a bright orange bottle. On the expensive side but worth it cuz its professionalWhat shampoo and conditioner will stop frizziness?
John Fredi Frizz Ease should work they also have a serum to go with it.
herbal essence none of your frizziness!
there isnt one. the best thing to do is apply anti frizz serum by a varity of companies right after you wash to control it.
Flex (Revlon) Sun protection Shampoo
read tips on haircare and more to help you on this site
Absolutely, hands down, All Soft by Redken. It doesn't contain the plastics certain drugstore brands like Pantene may use to temporarily coat the hair that ultimately dry out your hair. A great, great deeper conditioner for frizz-prone hair is ';Moisture Scentsation 2-minute miracle for moisture-starved hair'; by Abba. But, when you get out of the shower, as others have said, Frizz Ease is a great great product, just make sure to use it as directed, before you even towel your hair dry.
a perfect one is Dove moisturizing...
sunsilk...get hairapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment