Monday, July 26, 2010

I bought paul mitchell super skinny shampoo with detangler conditioner. Do u think this will work for my hair?

I have very coarse and thick and also very long hair. Will this work?I bought paul mitchell super skinny shampoo with detangler conditioner. Do u think this will work for my hair?
Omg, yes! This is what I have been using and it's really good, just make sure u leave the conditioner on for a couple of minutes.......this is the first time a stylist recommended to me and it actually works....btw my hair is thick and long too, so it's should be perfect for u.I bought paul mitchell super skinny shampoo with detangler conditioner. Do u think this will work for my hair?
I would definetly work.


I have very thick and damaged hair and while doing a hair dressing job the salon i worked in used only paul mitchell.


Its a great product %26amp; it makes your hair feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment