Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best hair smoothing shampoo/ conditioner?

my hair is curly if it helps im a fourth black. i need shampoo/conditioner that makes my hair less dry bc i straighten it wat should i use?What is the best hair smoothing shampoo/ conditioner?
There is a store called Aveda.


I don't know if you've ever heard of it.


They have a smoothing shampoo there that I use and it's absoloutley AMAZING! Although it is a little pricy. It's well worth it. I've had mine since christmas, you use small portions and it works.What is the best hair smoothing shampoo/ conditioner?
I use a good brand smoothing shampoo and conditioner to wash and then I find using some type of silk/smoothing drops once hair is dry helps alot and I live in S. Louisiana which is very humid.
I just bought Redken smooth down shampoo and conditioner it's great i have frizzy hair and I just got it cut and i bought this to help with the look im going for
Organix Vanilla Silk shampoo and conditioner works really well for smoothing hair.
Garnier fructis is always great.





it makes my hair look good and it also smells GREAT.
pantene is great and cheap, herbal essences makes good conditioners, like hello hydration.
Pantene is great, is leaves hair silky smooth and gives great volume. :)
sunsilk shampoo and conditioner. it doesn't dry up your hair or make it frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment